Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images   BLOG  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Never provide your password to anyone, even if this person claims to be a forum moderator or administrator. For more information about this forum please read FAQ or visit datanetops.blogspot.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which Technology is Better: GSM or CDMA?
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 pm by Boazdexter

» Cisco Router Simulator Software
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 pm by Enforcer

» Ceragon Software
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm by Enforcer

» Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm by Enforcer

» IP Security Software
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 pm by Enforcer

» Linux Application software
Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 am by Enforcer

Message from the Chief Labels=1
Message from the Chief Pageviews=1
Top posters
Enforcer
Message from the Chief I_vote_lcapMessage from the Chief I_voting_barMessage from the Chief I_vote_rcap 
Congressman
Message from the Chief I_vote_lcapMessage from the Chief I_voting_barMessage from the Chief I_vote_rcap 
jemscaburn
Boazdexter

Message from the Chief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jemscaburn
General
General
jemscaburn

Message from the Chief Empty
PostSubject: Message from the Chief   Message from the Chief I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
Back to top Go down
https://pinnacle.all-up.com

Message from the Chief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point :: Greetings and Announcement :: Greeting's-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com