Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images   BLOG  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Never provide your password to anyone, even if this person claims to be a forum moderator or administrator. For more information about this forum please read FAQ or visit datanetops.blogspot.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which Technology is Better: GSM or CDMA?
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 pm by Boazdexter

» Cisco Router Simulator Software
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 pm by Enforcer

» Ceragon Software
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm by Enforcer

» Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm by Enforcer

» IP Security Software
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 pm by Enforcer

» Linux Application software
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 am by Enforcer

Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ Labels=1
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ Pageviews=1
Top posters
Enforcer
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_vote_lcapChariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_voting_barChariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_vote_rcap 
Congressman
Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_vote_lcapChariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_voting_barChariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_vote_rcap 
jemscaburn
Boazdexter

Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enforcer
Private
Private
Enforcer

Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ Empty
PostSubject: Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ   Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Chariot evaluates the performance of networked applications, performs stress tests on network devices and predicts networked application performance before deployment.
You can use Chariot's performance data to optimize your network and determine the performance impact of proposed network changes.

Key Benefits
Measures end-to-end performance. Gauges response time and throughput for standard transactional applications.
Chariot also measures jitter, delay and lost data for streaming applications. With the VoIP Test Module, you can also measure overall call quality.
Tests with real-world application loads. Generates application traffic without application overhead to reveal the effect of traffic on your network.
It also supports multiple protocols (TCP, UDP, RTP, SPX, IPX and SNA) and emulates the traffic of any application-including VoIP, ERP and web.
With the IPv6 Test Module for Chariot, you can also generate IPv6-based application traffic. Enables pre-deployment testing.
Ensures successful application rollouts by predicting performance across the network and measuring the effect changes will have on your existing applications.
Chariot also evaluates how well your network infrastructure can handle VoIP, videoconferencing and IP multicast and predicts the QoS you can expect.
Supports management of IT investments and operations. Provides vital, detailed performance data, helping you optimize network performance and eliminate unnecessary upgrades.
Performance data also lets you determine when network loads will necessitate new equipment.

Download link:
Chariot 4.3 software
Back to top Go down
http://ajpuno.50webs.com

Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ
Page 1 of 1