Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

Pinnacle - Hitting the highest Point
DISCLAIMER :
This website [Pinnacle.withme.us] claims no credit for any information, news and/or images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies too - we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please leave a private message and it will deleted immediately.

By clicking on " LOGIN " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read the Term of Service while you registering of this FORUM;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

Please visit http://datanetops.blogspot.com for more info.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images   BLOG  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Never provide your password to anyone, even if this person claims to be a forum moderator or administrator. For more information about this forum please read FAQ or visit datanetops.blogspot.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which Technology is Better: GSM or CDMA?
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 pm by Boazdexter

» Cisco Router Simulator Software
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 pm by Enforcer

» Ceragon Software
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm by Enforcer

» Chariot v4.3.1212 for Windows (c) NetiQ
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm by Enforcer

» IP Security Software
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 pm by Enforcer

» Linux Application software
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 am by Enforcer

Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP Labels=1
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP Pageviews=1
Top posters
Enforcer
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_vote_lcapInstallation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_voting_barInstallation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_vote_rcap 
Congressman
Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_vote_lcapInstallation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_voting_barInstallation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_vote_rcap 
jemscaburn
Boazdexter

Installation Guide: Cisco Router - EIGRP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enforcer
Private
Private
Enforcer

Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP Empty
PostSubject: Installation Guide: Cisco Router - EIGRP   Installation Guide:  Cisco Router - EIGRP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 am

Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) is a Cisco proprietary routing protocol loosely based on their original IGRP. EIGRP is an advanced distance-vector routing protocol, with optimizations to minimize both the routing instability incurred after topology changes, as well as the use of bandwidth and processing power in the router. Routers that support EIGRP will automatically redistribute route information to IGRP neighbors by converting the 32 bit EIGRP metric to the 24 bit IGRP metric. Most of the routing optimizations are based on the Diffusing Update Algorithm (DUAL) work from SRI, which guarantees loop-free operation and provides a mechanism for fast convergence.

CISCO EIGRP ROUTING SAMPLE CONFIGURATION

Router-A Configuration

RouterA>enable
RouterA>Password

Configure Ethernet0

RouterA#Configure Terminal
RouterA(Config)#interface ethernet0
RouterA(Config-if)#ip address 172.1.1.1 255.255.255.240
RouterA(Config-if)#no shutdown
RouterA(Config-if)#end

Configure Serial0

RouterA#Configure Terminal